Thursday, September 11, 2008

Mars


Mars






Han Qi Luo (Barbie Xu),an extremely shy art student went to the same college as Chen Ling (Vic Zhou),a popular play boy. By chance one day they met at a park when CL asked HQL for direction to a hospital to visit his friend who was injured in a bike racing incident. Hurriedly HQL drew him a map, unknowing that she was drawing on the back of one of her sketches. She ran off before he could thank her. He then noticed the sketch of a mother holding a baby and was touched. In school HQL was sexually harrassed by a teacher and CL came to her rescue. They began to grow fond of each other but each of them had a secret past that needed to be addressed and overcome before they could accept and love one another freely.





I loved this drama. I just finished it and it made me laugh and cried. Some parts were even eerie. This is definatly one of my new faves!




Ling is one of my favorite characters. I loved his silly playboy attitude. Just don't get on his bad side. His character definately touched me. My heart reached out to him when he cried.












Qi Luo is a shy, quiet girl who steers clear of men.. but she is drawn to Ling. Eventually, because of Ling, she starts to become more confident in herself around others. She ends up having to face her past again. I love how through all the dramatic events, this character becomes stronger.








Tong Dao is mysterious and creepy.. This guy really freaks me out. However, somehow you can't help but feel bad for him and his past.






there is a great site here with lots of info and pics of this drama.. but beware.. there may be spoilers.

I would definately watch this drama again.









No comments: